Prosol

Excellence in blogging.

Wednesday 23 August 2017

When your drop down menu sub items hide behind contents

Well! to be honest, I came across this problem and I know how much this means for those who face it first time especially when they are beginner. I searched a lot on the web but didn’t find any exact solution. I realized different tricks and applied on it but unfortunately all of them didn’t work for me. Luckily at last I got the trick. Here I am sharing it with you friends. Now follow up the following steps;
Steps:
1. Log in to your blogger account.
2. Go to template/Theme in your blog.
3. Edit Html.
4. Search for  “]]></b:skin>” using ctrl F command.
5. Once you find it. Now just before it paste the following instructions.


6. Click on Save Changes option.



    Hope it will work for you. For further quarries comment below in its section.

                                        
                                                     Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...